Mission & Vision
The International British Academy aims:
1. To provide the highest quality of British education with the best of Filipino tradition and culture. This takes place within a stable, well-ordered environment.
2. To enable each child to achieve his/her optimum academic success within a challenging and supportive environment.
3. To encourage children to develop their talents, broaden their skills, and achieve their full potential.
4. To surround the child with a unique educational and cultural experience.
5. To develop the student to become a confident and compassionate member of society.
The International British Academy will be a leading educational institution recognized for its commitment to transform its students to citizens who are globally competitive, who have a strong sense of values, and who have a strong drive to contribute to society. The school will be recognized both locally and internationally for its high academic standards in the best traditions of a British education.