1. Schedule of Fees for the applicable school year can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
2. The school fees are paid before the start of each term or school year and different payment schemes may be availed of.
3. Textbooks for the main subjects are loaned to students for their use during the school year, for which the students are charged a rental fee. The rental fee is included in the miscellaneous fee. In addition, foreign students will be required to pay a refundable book bond to cover for damaged books.
4. No post-dated cheques will be accepted.
5. A Provisional Receipt will be issued for cheque payments. Once cleared by the bank, an Official Receipt will be issued.
6. Students enrolling after the start of the term are required to pay the full term’s fee.
View/Download our SY 2017-2018 schedule of school fees (PDF) – Early Years | Primary Level | Secondary Level (Right-click and choose “Save target as/Save Link as”)
For more information contact us here.